From January 23, a shot of the playground equipment with swings removed. This photo is looking west from Cold Spring Park and the building behind the swing set is the modular at the end of the Kindergarten hall (you can see the original brick building on the right edge of this photo).
Here are two photos from January 27. The first shows men removing material from the roof of the building. There may be asbestos or some such because they wrapped all the material in plastic (and wore hazmat type suits) before hauling it away.
This shot from the 27th shows how much of the roof they've taken off of 1338 Beacon Street, a former home with dentist office which was one of three that the city bought to expand the Zervas lot. (1330 Beacon is shown behind and 1316 is not visible.)
This photo from today, January 28, shows that they've removed the modular room that extended past the kindergarten hallway which was in the first photo of this post. That modular was less than five years old and covered up what the kids considered the "handball" wall. Well kids, the wall is back! (Don't climb into the construction area to play, please.)